Have you got a Campagnolo drivetrain on your bike and want to upgrade to riding with power? The NGeco Power Campagnolo Road power meter with the Campagnolo Carbon power meter cranks is your choice.
Unfortunately you cannot combine your existing crank arms with the NGeco Campagnolo power meter, as you will need the special power meter crank arms, which come with the crank spider as a complete set.
The NGeco Campagnolo power meter is compatible with the Campagnolo 11-speed and 12-speed drive trains as so with the respective 4-bolt chainrings.
The NGeco Road Campagnolo power meter offers you:
- +/- 2% Precision
- ANT+ / BLE Transmission
- 300 hours battery life
- Power meter metrics: power, cadence,
- Upgrade with extra costs: L-R balance, pedal smoothness ( €50 once off per metric)
- Temperature compensation
- Power supply: Battery CR 2450
- Water resistant: Yes
- 2-year warranty
- Chain line: 43.5
- Power Meter Weight: 176 grams
- Weight With Cranks: 636 grams
- Crank Axle Diameter MM: 24
- Q-Factor: 145.5 mm
- Crank Length In MM: 170 mm, 172.5 mm and 175 mm
- To mount the right crank arm to the power meter, you will need the lock ring tool for Campagnolo cranks.
- We recommend using Loctite 243 or a different middle strength thread locker.
- Please note, BB shells are not included.
Compatible Bottom Brackets: