The NGeco MTB Shimano power meter is the ideal solution for the Shimano MTB direct mount cranksets and a 1x-setup. Compatible cranksets are i.e. M9100, MT900 and M8100. We recommend using a Shimano 12-speed compatible chainring like the Wolf Tooth chainrings which are available as accessories.
The new power meters are compatible with all new Shimano 1×12 modular cranksets. The compatible series are: M9100, MT900, M8100 and M7100.
When changing a standard direct mount chainring into our power meter it is necessary to install a new chainring. It is important to choose a chainring that is compatible with Shimano’s Dynamic Chain Engagement+ (DCE+) and their Narrow-Wide chainrings.
Until now we have found only one of those chainrings on the market. Therefore, we offer our customers the Wolf Tooth chainrings (32, 34, 36). These chainrings were developed for Shimano’s 12-speed group sets and they work perfectly with our power meters. We expect more manufacturers to offer fitting chainrings in the future.
The NGeco Shimano MTB Power Meter offers you:
- +/- 2% Precision
- ANT+ / BLE Data Transmission
- 300 hours battery life
- Power meter metrics: power, cadence;
- Upgrade with extra costs: L-R balance, pedal smoothness ( €50 once off per metric)
- Temperature compensation
- Power Supply: battery CR 2450
- Water resistant: Yes
- BCD: 104
- Chain line: Boost
- Power Meter Weight: 151 grams
- power2max NGeco Shimano MTB spider
- Pre-installed CR2450 battery
- Pre-installed power2max battery cap
- 1 x power2max protection pin
- 5 x decals; red, white, green, black & blue (one of each colour)
- User manual